28.11.06

Chasing cars - Snow Patrol

Y sigue la lista de temas identificatorios.....................................................
Chasing cars- Snow Patrol..........................................................We'll do it all/ Everything/On our own/We don't need/Anything/Or anyone oh baby/If I lay here/If I just lay here/Would you lie with me and just forget the world?/I don't quite know/How to say/How I feel/Those three words/Are said too much/But they're not enough/If I lay here/If I just lay here/Would you lie with me and just forget the world?/Forget what we're told/Before we get too old/Show me a garden that's bursting into life/Let's waste time/Chasing cars/Around our headsI need your grace/To remind me/To find my own/If I lay here/If I just lay here/Would you lie with me and just forget the world?/Forget what we're told/Before we get too old/Show me a garden that's bursting into life/All that I am/All that I ever was/Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see/I don't know where/Confused about how as well/Just know that these things will never change for us at all/If I lay here/If I just lay here/Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

No hay comentarios.: